Dah hampir give up dengan oven baru kecik brand Cornell ni..
ASSALAMUALAIKUM & SALAM SEJAHTERA.. Moga sentiasa sihat, dilindungi & dirahmati Allah..
Hari ni paksa diri utk test oven lagi.. Kita try buat Marble Cake lah. Cari resipi di blog Mamafami.. Memang awesome lembut & sedap kek ni.. Alhamdulillah..!! Padan muka sebelum ni sbb tak dengar kata Mamafami. Lower the oven temperature & guna api atas bawah.. Yes, Alhamdulillah hari ni kek cantik..!!
SOFT MARBLE CAKE
Posted by Mamafami
Source : Puan Zaharah
8oz butter (i used Planta Margarine)
4 tablespoons condensed milk (I used SAJI brand)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
6 eggs (separate the egg whites and yolks)
5oz castor sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1. Cream butter, condensed milk and vanilla essence. Set aside.
2. Beat the egg whites to soft peaks. Lower the mixer's speed and add sugar a little at a time till finish.
3. Add egg yolk one at a time. Continue beating.
4. Add in the butter mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well.
5. Cut and fold flour into the batter. Divide the batter into two portions. Add cocoa powder into one portion and leave the other as it is.
6. Line the base of the baking tin with a greaseproof paper. Grease with a bit of margarine on the base as well as the sides.
7. Spoon 2 tablespoons of plain mixture onto the centre of the tin. Top it with 2 tablespoons of cocoa mixture. Repeat this about 4 times. Then spoon only 1 tablespoon of each mixture till done.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 40 minutes or till a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove the tin from the oven. Let it cool for 5 minutes before removing the cake to cool on a wire rack.
Sila cuba tau.. Madam Kitchen ni cuma tambah sikit Sunquick utk adunan yg plain tu.. Jadilah MARBLE CAKE ORANGE CHOCOLATE hehehee sodapp you..
Thank You Mama for sharing the recipe..