Sunday, February 11, 2007

WHY WOMEN CRY..

Flowers

I've received this mail many many times,
wanna share with others because..
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND TRUE..!!

Flowers

Please send this to all women you know today.
You will boost another woman's self-esteem!
Send it to every man, so he can understand!

Flowers

A little boy asked his mother,
"Why are you crying?"
"Because I'm a woman," she told him.
"I don't understand," he said.
His Mom just hugged him and said,
"And you never will."

Flower

Later the little boy asked his father,
"Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"
"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.

Flowers

The little boy grew up and became a man,
still wondering why women cry.
Finally he put in a call to God.
When God got on the phone, he asked,
"God, why do women cry so easily?"

Flowers

God said: "When I made the woman she had to be special.
I made her shoulders strong enough
to carry the weight of the world,
yet gentle enough to give comfort.

Flowers

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth
and the rejection that many times
comes from her children.

Flowers

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going
when everyone else gives up,
and take care of her family through sickness
and fatigue without complaining.

Flowers

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children
under any and all circumstances,
even when her child has hurt her very badly.

Flowers

I gave her strength to carry her husband
through his faults
and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.

Flowers

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband
never hurts his wife,
but sometimes tests her strengths
and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.

Flowers

And finally, I gave her a tear to shed.
This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

Flowers

"You see my son," said God,
"the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
the figure that she carries,
or the way she combs her hair.

Flowers

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes,
because that is the doorway to her heart..
the place where love resides."

Flowers




13 comments:

idham said...

:) nice!

a mother's tears ... shed with joy, brings u to heaven.
a mother's tears....under no circumstances must u be a reason to let it flow for any other reason than happiness.

idham.

goboklama said...

so touching and sooo.. true. I'm glad to be a woman...

kakLuna said...

this is so shhweeeeett

cikdinz said...

hidup saling melengkapi antara 1 sama lain...

Kak Elle said...

read thsi so many times...woman powerkan?

D said...

oops... there you go! you made me cry!!

MULAN said...

abg id: tq.. uhuk uhuk.. pls pass this to kak lil, tau!!

goboklama: yes.. yes.. proud to be a woman!!

kakluna: so so truuueee..!!!

cikdinz: betol tu.. dalam islam pun Allah meletakkan wanita (ibu) di tahap yg tinggi gitu..

kak elle: tu la.. dont take women lightly gitu, kan kan kan..

d: uhuk..uhuk.. baru la rasa penting gitu..

cerita alya said...

Mulan...kata-kata yang sungguh indah...mengesan dalam hati...hingga mampu membuat mata kak lady bergenang airmata kerana apa yang dikatakan itu seems to be so... true....

Lollies said...

tapi saya complain banyak betul. isk isk isk

~ahni~ said...

Sayapun pernah dapat email ini... nice kan?

MULAN said...

kak lady: so so true.. bila baca baru la rasa betapa tinggi nilainya seorang perempuan.

lollies: alaaa.. kita kan manusia.. saya ni lagi la pot pet2 nya..

ahni: truly nice..

Anonymous said...

I required some info and was searching on Yahoo.co.uk for it. I visited each of the first 10 pages that came up but didn’t get any relevant result... I then luckily found your diamond forum in the dirt and thought to check it out. This is what I was after

Cheers peeps at o-mulan.blogspot.com and keep this good effort up.

[color=#482704][URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]Sports Supplements[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]Sports Nutrition[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]bodybuilding supplements[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]bodybuilding[/URL] [/color]

Anonymous said...

I've ever liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to kind of rightful dish out all at once staring at it as a cut of catharsis. In a opportunity, it helps me with meditation, to free stress and strain and just think about nothing. That's why since I was a kid, in preference to of dolls and cars I've always collected more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, harmonious boxes etc. So I was most pleased when I base the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Light Show Laser Ace Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com protection the Toys section. It's like a melodic thump, a spinning better, and a light divulge all rolled into one. Which is capacious relaxation! The gyroscope wishes outing object of around a minute. The laser light pretension with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a measure unequalled fiddle with that my friends be subjected to also been most amused with.

My dogs are also beautiful intrusive around the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They each occupy oneself with the gyroscope as it spins, although at first they kept barking at the laser diverting dismiss advertise, and also because it produces music. But after they got worn it, they've stopped barking but simply watch over following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also pretty amused alongside it. On occasion it's moral to possess entertaining toys on all sides the blood so that you can leave the toy on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you open to provide for food or sock changed. The gyroscope is one such trinket with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a design on it, and produces a taper show with red, dispirited, and green colours. Steal a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser luminosity show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that renowned but facts sufficiency to accommodate any chic roomer to the house. The gyroscope is red and raven, making it look very cool, and to some macho with that dragon imprint.

The music flare show gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also used this gyroscope to surprise my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy thing of decorating the hostelry elbow-room with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as correctly so that the laser brighten register produces a romantic effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the understanding effects created a slightly dreamt-up atmosphere. She loved it, by the way, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my non-fulfilment shopping put in return all gifts and ideas in support of romanticist occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser go down upstage gyroscope can perhaps be a momentous Christmas favour in behalf of the toddler or in spite of the mollycoddle! Alternatively, the gyroscope can simply be a gracious summation to the traditional Christmas decorations. I can imagine placing it within a mile of the Christmas tree and peradventure spinning it when guests hit town in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my function thus far again!